Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can dabbing in a downstairs apartment travel through air vents to upstairs neighbors?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by casanovaking2, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Needless to say, I’m a paranoid fucker when I’m high and in general. My boyfriend and I tend to dab every night. But, at our last apartment they were a lot newer and we smoked every night with windows open, candle lit, and a smoke buddy and never had any issues with neighbors and stuff. We recently moved into another apartment and they’re a little older, so I’m just wondering that since they are older if the smell travels up through the vents making the neighbors being able to smell it? Our apartment is not attached on either side to another complex, just our upstairs neighbors. We use an enail to dab but I just want to be safe rather than sorry

2. It shouldn’t connect, but I’d still stick to your guy’s old methods with the smoke buddy and the scented candle just in case

3. EE418CCC-38E7-4028-96B9-88E56FF57B81.jpeg
    I have one of these fans and it’s great for dabbing indoors. I’d put the fan up to an open window and leave my e nail next to the side of it when using, it would pull the smoke in through the side and blow it straight out without any problems. I dabbed every single day in my college dorm safely with this fan lololol

4. damn that looks like a dope
    Damn that’s like a super fan Yeah they haven’t said anything to us yet if they are able to smell it but I just wasn’t sure if there was any difference with the vents in newer vs older apartments

5. Does the place have central air? The stank can get sucked thru the cold air return and blow it throughout the place. At least that's how it is at my house. Lol I know not an apt...

But... I got a little filter fan from Walmart and it works pretty good. The filter is rated for cigarette smoke. I pretty much leave it on 24/7 now... dunno if it's a placebo but that room it's in feels nicer. I'd suggest one if you got some money sitting around

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I got one of those honeywell air/odor purifiers when I was younger and would put it on full blast then blow everything into it. Never had problems in apartments. Even cleared smoke out. They have carbon filters and hepa on em so nothin gets through.

7. To avoid paranoia...talk to your neighbors about it instead of an internet forum while peaking through your blinds at the window every 8 minutes waiting for the cops to arrive on an unannounced visit to take away you and your rig.

Habits and habitats...