Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can coughing get you higher?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by outtamymind, Jun 18, 2011.

1. I had never heard this before, but then my friend told me that. I always though coughing just wasted. So can coughing get you higher?

2. I think the only way it can get you higher is to help the process. You just inhaled a lot of smoke, and your lungs are trying to intake all of it and spread it throughout your body. So inhaling (coughing) can help that process.

3. It makes me feel high as fuck.:smoking:

4. well you usually only cough when you take too big of a hit. So yes your intaking a lot of smoke and therefore, more smoke in your lungs, means the higher you will get.

5. I don't like to cough. Take a few good deep breaths before your hits though, gets clean oxygen to your system before a strong pull on whatever.

6. I think the only reason you feel higher is due to the lack of oxygen your giving your brain...IE you feel higher/ light headed

7. that's what i immediately said. Its just the lack of oxygen to the brain.