Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can cops take your shoes off?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by attackOFTHEPIE, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Just wondering if this has happened to anyone during a random pat down done in the open. The other day a cop took my shoes off and patted my socks down. Has anyone experienced this before? 

2. No they cannot put their finger In your butthole

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've gotten out of being arrested by sticking a nug in my shoe. If they have probable cause they can search you. That means shoes and socks too. I was just lucky and they didn't search my shoe.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dvery time ive been sesrched they take my shoes off. I would hide it way up your butt hole

5. When I got arrested they took my shoes off, true story

6. Taking someone's shoes off is different than stop and frisk. Did they have any reason to seacrh you? if they didnt and found anything in your shoes it shouldnt be admissible.

Just like what that other guys said they cant stick their finger in your butthole. Even if they say they are going to get a warrant and take you to a hospital dont let them stick anything inside you.

7. When I got arrested the fucks searched my shoes.  lol dumbass bishes

8. You can refuse a search unless you are being detained then they could search you as much as they want. But if you aren't being detained and you refuse the search then any search is illegal. Stop and frisk is different and they can stop and search you whenever they please. Of course searching shoes is normal lots of people hide shit there. Just refuse the search no matter what also video tape all confrontations with police. Fuck the police

• Agree Agree x 1