Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can cops arrest you in public places for simply being high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by airsick, Jan 21, 2011.

1. I say it right on the tester. Here. Better pic. Plus here another one on it on page 107 of the same mag.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. no you cannot get arrested for being high anywhere, as long as you dont have weed on you. if you smell like weed though, the cop can search you, but if you got nothing on you, its fine. also, if your causing lots of trouble, then obviously a cop could punish you, then use the fact that you were stoned against you. but no, walking around the mall (as long as your sober enough to not have people call the police) is fine
    :cool:

3. no they are not, I know for a fact it's not even going to be considered again until 2015.

4. Story time:

It was in the hay day of pot smoking. I was a youngen at the age of 16. we had just finished smoking a fat ass joint.

The munchies attacked us.

We got hungry man sandwiches from the deli and walked to a bench to sit down. However, we were both so high, and mesmerized by these colossal sandwiches that we hadnt realized we were sitting on Police grounds in the town centre!:D

My friend Scott first noticed when he looked up and saw a parking lot fucking full of pig cars.

How we didnt notice them before? That is one of life's greatest mysteries.
    Those cops HAD to know we were blitted. However not one cop approached us.

The lesson: They may know your high, but they wont bother you unless you act a fool.

They have other things to worry about...like heroin and Oxy heads that are muddling our society..

Thats my story, im really high so sorry for writing so much:wave:

5. / end thread

6. The UK tester is only for driving as far as i know, like the breathalyser.

Drivers face roadside drug test | Mail Online

Like has been said earlier tho, unless your acting stupid or lairy if your not driving your ok being high over here. Anything stupid tho like if ur pissed up or whatever u can get done for a public order thing (Sec 5 of Public Order Act?).