Can cigarette smoke harm your plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BeZtoken, Apr 22, 2011.

1. I am just curious does anyone no if smoking cigarette's around your plants or even in the same house will do harm. I assume the plants would filter out like co2 as long as its not tooo much like actually blowing it directly on them but idk...answers?

2. DONT smoke tobacco around your plants. It is VERY VERY unhealthy for them. Smoking cigarettes kills people, it'll kill your plant as well. Stick to smoking bud:smoke:

3. I believe you are over thinking it
    If you don't mind the crap cigs have then why worry about a plant?

4. yea bacteria encourage bacteria and fungi and cause lots of health problems for plants. if you smoke tobacco wash your hands before getting any where near your plants.

5. Cool bro il definitely NOT smoke in my room and much less indoors been trying to replace cig with THC anyway hopefully not a problem after harvest ;-)

6. o-0 just because I smoke cigarettes don't mean I'm ok with growing CRAPPY WEED because of it. I'm not taking ANY chances no more smoking inside at all......well almost. I'm hoping the carcinogens released in the cannabis wont affect the plants