Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anxiety Can cbd oil get me high?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Lorri Leblanc, Aug 18, 2018.

1. I get body highs off cbd. But there is a lil thc in the strains I smoke.

2. Very interesting what Rick says... Any idea why oil to reclaim would be more potent? i mean it's like a twice baked potato don't ya think? all that cooking yet it gets stronger? maybe more refined, but seems to me the "love" would be burned off more the 2nd time around from oil which was already processed from flower...

i am a believer in reclaiming though as i often save vaped flowers for future use including a pinch on a dab of peanut butter as the easiest edible around, sugar free... coconut oil would work to i betcha..

How in the world do you remove the tar from your equipment to reclaim it... surely it is a lot softer than this RSO processed that i scored yesterday in the syringe... that stuff is tuff and stubborn... tried heating it, didn't make it any softer or pliable but may try more heat... sticky too and black as coal.

3. the volatility of the phytocannabinoids were in question but apparently they are tough , able to withstand the re-vaping only to decarboxylate further... basically that oil re-vaped is decarbing it more to the point of a complete decarb..
    my main vape now is fury 2... I use the glass WPA exclusively so all glass air path to catch my reclaim... the glass bubbler I use with the vape gets an ISO wash when it needs cleaning and reclaim that ISO later... Now when I consider a vape it has to be minimal parts to clean ETC and clean easy to access spots for reclaim later...

for the glass dome vape, a rubber spatula is later used to gather up the reclaim of the condensed inner surfaces... it will be awesome if Rick actually comes up with a vape system for it

• Like Like x 1
  4. #24 LForward1, Oct 30, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2019
    Hey, friend, in fact, you may get high if you will use a big dosage of your cbd oil, however, I've tried to do it with cbd oil from this site cbd-oil-canada.ca and I wasn't able to do it... Seriously, I've used 30 ml of the oil and have got no effect... No, I didn't want to get high, I simply wanted to have an experiment. But, the real fact is that the guys I buy cbd oil put a small dosage of cbd that isn't enough to get high... However, that cbd oil is used well in other purposes for example when I take it I have a relaxation of the body.