can burning weed burn down a house

Discussion in 'General' started by spartane, Mar 27, 2013.

1. my #1 fear when smokin is if i get so high i drop my shit nd the ash burns down my house

2. is this your house
    [​IMG]

3. Could a burning joint cause enough heat to set a plank on fire?

4. Doesnt the flame need to catch? Im sure if you drop a joint (lit) on the ground, chances are itll set your carpet on fire.

5. Unless you dropped it, watched it fall, and decide to go grocery shopping or something before you pick it up then I think you're all good lol

6. Doubtful, most carpet and drywall are semi flame retardent so a fire wont start unless its coating in fuel or reaches extremely high temps. Just smoke over an ashtray and when your done look for fallen embers.

7. This should be a propaganda commerical or something hahahaha "IF YOU SMOKE MARIJUNA AND DROP IT YOUR HOSUE WILL BURST INTO HELL FIRE!!!"

8. Oh god I literally just lol'd

9. Dude be careful because if it as so much touches a floor or a wall it just burns down everything. Be very cautious

10. You would have to be the slowest highest person in the world to let your house burn down from dropping the joint. Just pick it up before it burns anything? Dont leave unattended flames running? Seems pretty simple man

11. Unlike tobacco cigarettes, a joint does not have chemicals in it to help keep it burning! You stop puffing on a joint and it goes out! Sometimes your keep puffing on a joint and it STILL goes out! :cool:

And, in over 45 years of toking, I have never been so high on cannabis that I couldn't find a burning coal on the floor! ;) (You must be thinking of alcohol! :p lol)

Granny :wave:

12. its technically possible but like you would have be in a room filled with nothing but super flammable material ann everything would have to go perfectly right

soo no

13. I ust to think the same thing too.. then I changed all my home appliances and carpets to rubber.

14. Those scenes would be so much cooler with a blunt/joint into a pool of gas.

15. The VAPORS will cause it to ignite the gas but if you just throw it into the actual liquid it won't do shit. But yeah, the vapors can still cause you a ton of trouble, i learned this while smoking a cigarette and mowing my lawn.

Also, the reason i was doing that in the first place is because im invincible.

16. [quote name='"Art Vandalay"']

The VAPORS will cause it to ignite the gas but if you just throw it into the actual liquid it won't do shit. But yeah, the vapors can still cause you a ton of trouble, i learned this while smoking a cigarette and mowing my lawn.

Also, the reason i was doing that in the first place is because im invincible.[/quote]

Holy shit, did the air ignite around you and blow up your lawn mower? What happened??

17. It takes approximately 4 marijuanas to burn down a house, so youre probably ok, unless youre a marijuana addict.

18. POOKY! let's burn this muthafucka DOWN!