Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can being Stoned in public get you a public intoxication charge

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I was watching drugs inc and they were talking about like the Fake marijuana and herbal blends and they arrested a guy for being high on it. If I was stoned in public on Real marijuana can I get a public intoxication charge?

2. Just say you aren't stoned..

3. :laughing: How did I not think of that! XD

4. It's cuz that fake weed makes people to crazey.

5. I saw that show. Only in redneck states like Kentucky......

6. I just watched that show yesterday to1

7. As long as you don't tell the cops that you're high, you should be fine..
    Even if for some fucking reason you went up to them like "I'm high as a kite" , they still probably won't waste their time on you. They have better things to than stop little peddly ass weed things! :smoke:

8. I think they can do something if

1. You have chronic on you

2. If your being a pest to society they could probably get you for public intoxication, but even then i doubt they would do anything

:smoke:

9. The cops can do a blood test in many states if they really wanna press the issue.
    so just dont be acting like a high retard and you shall be fine.

10. [quote name='"EastCoastSwag"']I was watching drugs inc and they were talking about like the Fake marijuana and herbal blends and they arrested a guy for being high on it. If I was stoned in public on Real marijuana can I get a public intoxication charge?[/quote]

I saw that episode yesterday lol were the dude got arrested in the smoke shop nd was like "i was just buying soda"

11. but all you gotta do is tell the cops you arent high. say something like You have allergies,or you just woke up not too long ago, or your tired. there's plenty excuses you could tell the cops just dont be a ass about it and make it obvious that your high.

12. wasn’t the fake weed traced to the "zombie" occurrences?

13. being under the influence of a mind altering substance in public is usually illegal... weed is easy to deny because for most ppl they cant act totally normal on it. but yes its just as illegal as being drunk in public.

14. [quote name='"Whats an Allah"']wasn’t the fake weed traced to the "zombie" occurrences?[/quote]

No the bath salts were traced to them

15. LOL Yeah he was like im buying a soda here and the cop is like you buy your drinks here? and he is like >_> uh shit xD

16. I was with some friends who were blitzed out their minds (I didn't smoke) and we had 2 officers come up to us saying we were making a disturbance.

Well, all my friends were fucking retarded with how much they smoked. So the officers just went on with their speel about how our actions could've gotten us in trouble and yada yada yada.. But right before they let us go one of the more quiet officers leans to us and goes "Oh, and before you all go doing some more dumb shit we know you're high as hell so you better be careful." We then leave laughing our asses off at that statement.

Moral of the story: Cops can't do shit unless you have marijuana on your person.

17. Honestly, it depends on the cop. Since when do officers follow the law? My school officer told us that being high on any drug is not illegal as long as you are not operating a vehicle and you don't have anything on you. But on the other hand you can get arrested for being drunk in public, and that's the same kind of intoxication.

So I'm a little confused by that...

But ultimately you are at the cops' mercy.