can anyone tell me

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ~TBK, Dec 3, 2008.

1. if a 400 watt HPS is too much light for flowering two LST'd (hopefully) in a 8 cubic ft box? see i was gunna buy the light for future cab grows but i might just stick with the one i found so i dunno if i shouldnt just buy red spectrum T5s or something?

any help would be appreciated :confused:

2. as long as heat isnt a problem. 400watts is great for two plants.especially for flowering...

3. ahh awesome! :D cause i was gunna buy the 400 watt with xmas money

but for now i baught a 6 pack of these for my grow cab
    [​IMG]

and a 6 pack of these for my mother/clone box :D
    [​IMG]

also a 4ft x 150ft roll of mylar :DDD

my flower box is 8 cubic ft and my mommy box is 6.75 cubic ft and the wattage would be like 10,800 lumens in each box

think id be ok?

4. Shoot for 3,000 lumens per square foot (not cubed foot) of garden. Also, remember that the further the lights from the plant, the less lumens it receives. Try to keep within a foot with CFL.

5. hmmm 3k per square ft, i only have like 6 square ft in my flowering box but i only have like 10.8k lumens total and id need 18k, am i far too short to have a decent grow? :confused:

6. i just noticed my babies were curling already and theyre about 2 - 3 days old as 2 were started before the other two

i thought it was my light, currently my 4 babies are under a 40 watt floro tube from a fish tank i used to have, they turned green in a day under it but they started to curl under so i got scared and moved the light up.

but how far should a 40 watt floro tube be from such young babies?

help i'm scared for them :(:confused:

7. i have it like 6 - 7" up from the babies is that enough?