Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone tell me where to find cannibis in Kauai?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Ddiver, Feb 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. I'm visiting Kauai from Ca. Does anyone know how I can get my wife some cannibis for her pain?

• Like Like x 1
  2. literally do what my GF did when she went for a visit, walk around non tourist areas until you find a decent looking dude smoking a doobie of grass and ask him if he can get you some lol its wierd and risky but it works!

3. Y'all don't have to be ashamed just because you want to get high. Don't have to be like... "Uh.... I uh... er... my wife... needs to have weed because of her pain... uh..." or some equally vague excuse.

In this day and age more people should simply say, "I LIKE TO SMOKE WEED BECAUSE I LIKE BEING HIGH." and stop making up stuff like... "I have crippling pain from blue balls, if I don't smoke my pinky toe arthritis will cause me to limp."

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don't even know where that is but i would probably try hanging out and eyeing folks at the bus station.
    you should know what to watch for.