can anyone tell me what's going on with my girl?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by STONEDxMEXICAN, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I cut off a leave so I can take good pic...

ForumRunner_20120730_192234.png

ForumRunner_20120730_192321.png

2. Heat stress. Its too hot in there man lower the temps.

3. I had thought the same thing... But wasn't sure ... Could it be my light is to low ?

4. What type of light?
    How many watts?
    How far away from the plants?

5. [quote name='"SmknVTEC"']What type of light?
    How many watts?
    How far away from the plants?[/quote]

Light is hps 150 watt and its about 14-16 inches away is that ok?

6. Its far away if anything however since its too hot in there I would leave it. Do you have a fan blowing the plants? How hot does it get in there?

7. [quote name='"SmknVTEC"']

Its far away if anything however since its too hot in there I would leave it. Do you have a fan blowing the plants? How hot does it get in there?[/quote]

So I can move the light closer if I can ? Yes I have two fans running in there ...sometimes it can gets to 88 f ... So you think it can be heat stress

8. Oh yeah its heat stress. Don't move them closer to the lights the folding over is telling you its too hot.

9. [quote name='"SmknVTEC"']Oh yeah its heat stress. Don't move them closer to the lights the folding over is telling you its too hot.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up ... I kind of had a feeling it was that so I would open my grow room door

10. Yeah same thing happened to me when my babies suddenly grew crazy in one day..