Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone tell me what type of banger this is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by puffaluffagus, Mar 10, 2016.

  1. The dish on the bottom swivels out, is heated up, then swivels back underneath the bell shaped piece where the dab is placed. I've been losing a lot of smoke with it and haven't been able to find any info online about this type of banger. [​IMG]

    Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app
  2. Thats a Titanium pad with a "swing"

    Look up "concentrate swings" youll find something like that.
    • Like Like x 1

Share This Page