Can anyone tell me what these are called?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by xHighImStoned, Dec 16, 2013.

1. Hey guys, this is my seconds post. Could anyone tell me what these are called? I know that it's some sort of water piece obviously but typically when you say bong it's beaker bottom and straight. The only bubblers I ever see are the smalle handhelds. So could anyone possibly tell me what these style of pieces are called &/or where I could find them :)? Thanks ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387218233.307654.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387218254.912045.jpg

2. They are stemless pieces. If you like that design and have the cash to spend look into Toro, they make models almost exactly like that but for big $$$

That style is my next piece so I cannot comment about functionality yet.

3. Stemless bubblers.

4. I call them tubes

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. They pieces, mang

6. I would go with stemless bubbler like the other dude.

7. i call the one on the right a bimbo. but hey, what do I know?

Lol women probably call you "single"

9. scientific bubblers i think is what you are looking for

10. Well thanks everyone, I think I got it. Little did I know these things cost SO much. I don't want to spend 200 dollars on a 8 inch bubbler, no matter how cool or smooth it may be. Anywhere that has them cheap you may guys know?

11. #11 Crawfordthedank, Dec 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2013

I say go to a good local glass shop before buying Toro glass. My friend bought a $180 dab rig including the dome less nail at a local glass shop and everyone thinks it's a toro but its not. It hits flawlessly no splash, and there is a prime shower-head perk and a bigger chamber than this torro but they look similar. The dab rig my friend got, also has a prime reclaim catch right at the elbow of the stemless.

[​IMG]