Can anyone tell me what the hell is going on here?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by str8crip, Jul 26, 2019.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  1. We’ll need more info man.. it’s only been 25 minutes.
    What are you feeding? What’s your pH? What’s your medium? We’ll need more then just pics to figure out if it’s deficient or not.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 225 posts in 7 years may be the situation ...lack of commitment here?

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm using foxfarm happy frog and I bought the foxfarm trio of nutrients the tiger bloom,big bloom,grow big o and I got some calmag...I haven't checked ph about four or five waterings because I can't find my monitor.she showed pistols about 3 weeks ago and since I've been using big bloom every watering.i watered her about 4 days ago put her in my cab that night woke up boom those brown bleach looking patches and yellowing on the bottom inside if that makes since.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. If you guys wanna see my cab just say so I'd love to show off a little bit

5. You got me dude no argument over here...this is my first real grow in a cab I'm in over my head every thing was going good then bam please help.

6. Oh you’ll need your pH reader for sure then.
    With true organics pH shouldn’t be a problem, but since your running bottled nutes, you are definitely gonna wanna find that pH pen or something to measure your feedings. Always test after mixing ALL of your solution/feed. I’m not sure about happy frog, but I know Ocean Forest by Fox Farms has burned some guys plants on here before, but again, not sure about HF

7. What size pot? Probably root bound

8. 1 gallon square pots most pots I've looked at online seems to wide for my cab 20190728_152224.jpg

9. I seen people go through full grows with small pots...I hear it keeps them from growing out of control seeing I only have 4foot of height room in my cab got it from unique hydroponics but I bought another 150 led ufo.

10. Yeah I see that, in my opinion it's showing a couple deficiencies, and in my experience, has been a bounding issue. But plants are brought through flower in solo cups so.... Better wait for more opinions...

11. That looks like PH burn to me.

12. 5C68855D-79C6-4052-B6CF-79172F15E0CB.jpeg
    @str8crip whats crakkin cuzz I got time today

13. Here's a couple shots from today flushed with a gallon of tap lastnight it's all I got I was desperate I hear when using notes to give plain water after a feeding then next time notes again. I've been given her nutes every watering since first signs of flower. 20190728_180545.jpg 20190728_180553.jpg

14. Ok. Sounds like lockout due to over nuting. If its a one gallon pot, I would put at least one more gallon through it for a d cent flush. Wait 2-3 days for it to dry properly, then feed normally. It's a ways into budding so I wouldn't leave it too long without nutes after the flush, you can water first after it dries, but if the flush was done right, you should be good to feed every other water again .make sure your not giving them too much at a time. Non organic instant feeds can be easily over used

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Please dont let my baby die I found about 14 seeds in a half ounces of wedding cake

16. Shes on of the 14

17. #20 OZs_786, Jul 29, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    It is starting to look like burn from something— maybe being locked out caused build up of another or just all around nute burn.. either way it’s best to use distilled/RO water for the flush for now. Feedings with every watering is kind of overkill.. it’s good to let the plant use the nutes it needs before giving it more

• Agree Agree x 1