Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Anyone Tell Me What Strain This Is?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Tzny, May 20, 2013.

1. Picked this up from a new dealer yesterday, got me super toasted lol.

If anyone can identify what they think it is, Thanks!  :smoke:  :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. Nobody is going to be able to tell you what strain it is for sure through a picture, and even doing it IRL would be near impossible unless you ask the grower directly. Certain groups of strains (OGs, diesels, etc) have unmistakable defining smells that can give you somewhat of an idea. 

Regardless that looks dank. Smoke on man :smoke:

3. I see Alabama Kush.

4. I'm not in Alabama lol, that's just a spare paper that I had to contrast it lol. It's from Missouri.

5. It's gdp i can tell just by looking at it.

6. #6 b.real, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    whats it smell like? the og/diesel is a chemdawg cross which smells like citrus when broken up. doesnt really look like chemdawg. looks like a proper kush or something. kush has a sweet smell but its different. skunk is obvious, it smells/tastes like skunk or cheese.

what do you smell?

7. Green Martian Kush out of Northern Siberia. Sativa hybrid (J-1 x Green Goblin kush)

8. #8 SkilledToker, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    Not GDP, Snoops dream or snoops kush possibly. 

[​IMG]

9. No... nor can anyone else.