Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone tell me what strain is?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by billo, Apr 4, 2011.

1. I just bought some bud and I want to know what strain it is. I have a photo of a sample as an attachment, it's kind of blurry but try to help me out.

Attached Files:

2. Cant even tell from the picture..but bro theres 100s of strains just smoke it and tell us how high you are :D

3. waiting for school tomorrow bro

4. AlaskanMidgetThunderFuck with a hint of Purple Dro Crossbred with Columbian thai and pineapple express.

5. Strain is pretty irrelevant in my experience. So many "different" strains have almost the exact same cannabanoid ratios. Just smoke it, get high.

6. That looks like a green blur. How do we know?
    The strain name doesn't matter.
    Shwag? Mids? Beasters? Dank?
    That's all you need to know, pretty much.

7. You cant tell what strain it is from just a picture, plus that picture has terrible quality.
    The only real way to know is if you get the details from the actual grower.

8. BTW.......................................... How much were you told that was and what did you pay for it? Curious for lafz!

9. I agree. Smoke it. Get high. Tell us what it feels like.

Even if we can't tell, it's still a fucking journey, buddy.

10. Yeah, this.

To OP, 90% of the strain names you'll hear from a dealer are made up just to push and sell more product. Doesn't some "Purple OG Kush" sound better than just buying some no name purple weed? It's all about the money, man. Unless you're buying from a grower or the dealer is dealing directly with a grower you probably aren't going to know the name of the strain you're smoking.

11. Guy said it's some "Purp" but Idk, just wondering not that big of a deal just like to know what I'm buying.

12. Maybe you misheard and he really said "I'm a perp." In which case, don't smoke that bud. It's date rape bud.

13. ripped anus haze.

14. Nah man, not how that works down here lol.

15. hahaha are u kidding bro? that's like trying to identify what species this animal is.

[​IMG]

16. Nearly all strain names are completely made up.

17. bloody hell you cannot doo thatt

18. Loch ness monster?

19. I see some Sausage Soup Kush in there, too.

20. Hoe much ya payd fer it