Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone tell me what strain I have? (pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by codylloyd, Aug 5, 2013.

1. #1 codylloyd, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    I would say it's 60/40 Sativa. The plant gets a real nice dark forest green and very crystalized. I'm hoping the picture i have is enough for someone to tell me roughly what i have. It's sad to say i've been growing it for several years now and have no idea what it is. My friends always ask what strain and to my own embarrassment i have to say i don't know.  :confused_2:

Attached Files:

2. No clue but shes sexy

sent from the mind of a ninja using Grass city forums

3. no it's literally impossible to know unless you have a direct link to the grower

4. I call it Cottoncandy  :smoke:  So i guess i'll just stick with that!

5. Shit, half the growers don't even know what they're growing. I bet you unless you got it straight from the grower, 50% of the weed you buy isn't the strain the you think it is, or they just made up a name. So who really cares, just call it "Cheese Burger Kush"; I guarantee nobody will question you. Ha

6. I'd rather a question mark than a made up name. You know how many strains there are out there? Do we really need fake strain names to add to the confusion?

It looks a lot like my great white shark, but who knows.

Xandur

http://forum.grasscity.com/coco-coir/1227471-xandurs-ramp-scrog.html

7. It's crazy how many topics there are about "what strain is this?" Nobody motherfuckin knows. Nobody can motherfucking tell by looking at a motherfucking picture. Your wasting your time.

8. Fucking noobs. Tired of seeing at least 5 of these threads a day. One of the only things that irritates me about this site.

9. yo 831 do it up

10. 831 fa life yo

11. were you from bro

12. Is that chopped and hanging?

13. Santa Cruz

14. oh crispy

15. What about you braj

16. Idk but it looks nice

Sent from my ZTE-X500 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. salinas lol

18. I just heard about the most recent shooting there. The most recent out of a fucking lot of shootings. Do you mind if I ask your ethnicity?

19. I'm Spanish lol

If you grew it from a seed you can name it. If not, try to seed it so you can gert one almost identical and name that one. Must be good if you have been spending your grow area space on it for several years!