Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Anyone Tell Me What Kind Of Strain This Might Be?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MontyBurns, Jun 11, 2013.

1. I can agree with that much but still..just ignorance

Otto the obvious stoner

Are you proud to be a buzz killington? cause man you're really killing off my good vibes

4. was that a simpsons quote?

Buzzkillington is from Family guy, and peter says something along those lines

[​IMG]

6. Oh, I apologize. Your 'vibes' are of utmost importance. After putting forth intense though, I've decided that you've acquired OG Kush. You're welcome.

Dude how does it feel being a dick on the internet? Does it make you feel cool?

8. Excuse me? I gave you an answer.

Fuck you and everything you stand for

10. Tell me, how does it feel to be brain-dead. Do you think marijuana grows with a fucking label? Would we somehow be able to tell, because we're on grasscity? What's your thought process leading to creating this thread in hopes of someone identifying your cannabis? What do I stand for?

11. relax guy! telling him off wont stop threads like this being made. he just joined the site he dont know any better.
    lay off him man. relax.  :smoke:

You're definitely an irrational psychopath i'm convinced! I'm sorry i'm not as informed as you are and when i have a question and i'm high i'm so wrong for making a thread about it 

13. It would be nice if some of these new members actually thought about their questions before asking. I'm also completely relaxed.

14. Common sense. You desperately need some.