Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone tell me the strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by boricuarage79, Aug 2, 2017.

1. What I am saying is, nobody will be able to tell you what strain a picture is. If anyone tells you that they can, they are lying to you.

However, if one could smell it, or taste it, there are many people that might be able to tell you what strain it is.

Bubba Kush has a very distinct taste and smell. I apologize, I should not have said that your "sample" is not Bubba Kush since no one can tell. I wrote that because Bubba Kush is a dense bud and that picture looks a little fluffier.
    For example, the Blue Dream picture you posted looks like several other strains to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I agree... As I'm looking at the leafy website some of the strains do look the same one that I posted on here...

The taste was sweet... I got a good buzz off of it; however I was microdosing.. A puff here and there...

And it's a little bit expensive by the Gram, but I already smoke my sample and the one I normally get from my friend normally gives me cravings and this one didn't so much and was able to stay focus

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

3. I'm pretty CERTAIN it's impossible to know with 100% certainty what a strain is simply by a photo...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Who knows what it is could be Bubba could be some sort of pheno strain kush Etc ...there are many strains that look very similar to Bubba and even OG but that is a good thingthing, so at least you know you have something good there.

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It is 100% without a doubt donkey dick og....

Grow journal

6. My knowledge is supreme tho and I'm not trolling...I'm psychic...I SWEAR

BELIEVE ME PLEASE I NEED TRUST IM NOT INSECURE AT ALL
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1