can anyone tell me about this

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by denny1970, Jul 4, 2011.

1. my plants are in 5 weeks flower and dont seem to be getting as big as i'd like my temps are a tad hight 80 to 85 some leaves have started to go a bit funny like light green heres some pics any help please ?????

Attached Files:

2. Funny shades of green are indictitive of a nute issue. Heres a good visual guide for that.

Cannabis Symptoms by Picture | Growing Marijuana | Grow Weed Easy

The hotter cannibus gets the slower the growth. Its a metabolic thing. 80-85 is not that bad though especially if the majority of the time its at 80. What happens is the plant stops growing and is busy shuttling around water to keep itself cool and such. You should try to get it stay 75-80.

Also growth is connected oviously to lights. Perhaps you do not have enough lighting?

3. thanks mate when does the bud get bigger is it the last 2 to 3 weeks ????

4. They say the majority of bud growth happens in the last 2 weeks.

5. just looked up the leaves problem i read it could be coz its the last two weeks and its pulling nutes from the leaves i hope so I'm using Dutch pro its hard work they say its a great feed but then grow shops will sell you there mum if they could lol thanks

6. yea if your leaves are turning yellow from bottom up in the last few weeks of flowering, it's normal.