Can anyone tell how long till harvast

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jonathan420, Feb 18, 2017.

1. My guess is a week or so but its my first grow and idk if this is as big as the buds are going to ger i hope not but they are microgrows but they have very very little buds starting to form and from what i understand is the all the spots that show sex should start budding ? But it looks.like only the very top of the cola is only. Heres a pic the first ia most mature. I know they suck flash was acting funny ill try for better tomorrow bus as.of what you can tell
    20170218_015457.jpg 20170218_015825.jpg

Attached Files:

2. you need to flip your light schedule to 12/12 and most strain go around 8 weeks or longer. use 8 weeks as a base

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Its been flipped since.seed lol im doing a.micro they started showing.sex about a week ago and startes.showing bud.formation yesterday

4. If you know the strain you can just look up the Flowering time and get a idea of how long it will be until harvest give or take, If it is bagseed or an unknown strain it can be anywhere from 8-12 weeks possibly longer for some Strains . That is just a ball park.

5. Yeah i technically cant grow in here its a fed building. So thats y i did micro cheap one and only grow using unknown seeds i had for like 3 years

6. Oh ok I gotcha. Well, good luck with everything brother

7. When ya go 12/12 from seed, you can figure 6-8 weeks from the time they start showing flowers.

8. #8 OrganicSamurai, Feb 18, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    disregard that I am being an asshole....

9. Grow times from seedbanks are useless. Maybe with perfect grow, conditions u might finish on there numbers. But I just grew short rider lemon haze and blueberry kush. They all took 75-90 days. Short rider said 6-8 weeks

Sent from my VK810 4G using Tapatalk

10. Yeah. The colas are starting to show i was surprized when i counted 5 on one of them i never fimed but i have been keeping them trimmed to avoid getting too big and burn on the lights i Lsted them so i think the light and air hitting the auxiliary buds with out actually cutting into them might have caused this anyway im hopeing for aleast a half of dried product out of the 4 micros i mean. Thats an 8th each

11. If they started showing sex last week then you have about 8 weeks to go

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum