Can anyone take an educated guess of this strain or hybrid?!

Discussion in 'General' started by Moreno.alex3367, Feb 24, 2023.

1. I'm new to the forum so hey guys! My plug got his hands on some real venomous looking weed I opened the bag at home my fiance upstairs even accused me of smoking it in the house, I mean the smell was emitting what I assume an hallucinogenic vagina would smell like, it's dark blue with hues of light purple very frothy orang hairs embedded. 3 hits and I'm contemplating on putting the bowl down, I mean this shit is really intimidating, so out of respect for the correct origins especially the cultivator with the horticulture capacity to fluctuate such unique ph differentials and crystalize an elixer next to none deserves a more critical second professional observed opinion, I asked my connect, connect said they didn't have the usual diezal shit and compensated with some off the wall shit almost too strong your immediately stoned on 1 good hit, it smells like medusas vagina too.

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Going just based off looks, I don't think anyone can yell you exactly what you got. Though I will say appearance reminds me of Runtz Muffin a bit.

• Agree Agree x 1

3. Looks like that OG chocolate gooseberry nelly the elephant no pants side of ranch fish in a tank crossed with double trouble mint bubble kush grown in a bush mushy pea where's my key

@SkunkRoller what u think it is bro lmaooooooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. if you want an expert 2nd opinion? :hookah: send me some. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yes yes, what he said!

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. friggin amazing that we both picked the same strain.....even before I read your comments I knew what it was.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. It could be absolutely anything really. With all the thousands of strains and crosses now it's gotta be almost impossible to guess what a strain could be just by looking at it.

I'd say Medusa's pussy is a close guess though, but I'm aiming more for Aphrodite's pussy.

Sent from my LM-X420 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. Can anyone take an educated guess of this strain or hybrid?! = GG4

9. WHITE RHINO

10. :roflmao:

Double mint chocolate spice triple nipple super mongo goose gander turbo booster haze.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Anyone who thinks they can tell you what strain it is from a picture is not educated.