Can anyone take a guess at what this is?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by goodtimeupnorth, Nov 23, 2010.

1. Attached Files:

2. Anybody? it seems to be spreading since yesterday.

3. Whats your ph?

4. Its 6.4

5. Is that the ph of your water in? You should also be checking the ph of your run off water as this will more accurately tell you the ph of the soil which is most important

6. I used a soil tester, and it came out around 6.4. How do you test the runoff?

Attached Files:

7. Its getting worse everyday, and i cant find anything that looks similar enough, the closest thing iv'e found is calcium deficiency. Can someone please give me a second opinion :confused:

Attached Files:

8. Soil testers are a waste of time. They are worse than nothing because they are so in accurate. Get a $20 pH pen off ebay at least.

Some powdered dolomite lime will take care of pH issues AND cal/mag issues. Get it at Lowes, ~$5 for a 40# bag.

Wet

9. The run off water is the water that goes through your plant and sits in the little trap at the bottom while it waits to be absorbed back into the soil.

To test it, just water, wait a few for the water to come out the bottom of your pot and then test that water before it goes back into the soil.
    Good Luck!

10. Thank you guys! i'm going to try and get these things as soon as possible and hope that the dolomite lime fixes her right up.

11. What is that white stuff in ur soil?(just askin)

12. Perlite, its so the soil doesn't get compacted and clumped together.

13. OH OK, Thanks for the info

14. Looks to be high ph .......................

15. just collect some of the run off water in a drip tray