Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone show me any cheap scales?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cigeth711, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Ok, so as some of you know, I got 50 bucks, and plan on getting a quarter.

I don't feel like getting ripped this time.

So I need a really cheap, small scale that costs under 5 dollars.

Anyone know where I can get one, besides the internet?

2. Your local pawn shop might have some. Ebay is great for finding cheap ass scales, bought one for $15 as I recall. Internet is your best bet, otherwise, try a grocery store and see what they might have in the non-digital sector.

3. Not going to happen my man. I got a cheap scale from my headshop a few weeks ago for about $25. And that's a great deal for a headshop.

4. Damn, that's bad news for me, heh. Alright, thanks bro.

You guys are all helpful. I love this website, haha.

5. make your own. have you taken any physics or engineering classes? heh. well anywho.. i searched a bit online. there might be some better ways, but might as well give it a try.

http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-a-gram-scale-using-office-supplies/

pretty ghetto.. heh. i think it shows different ways to obtain objects with different weights. but i've used bite size candy's to approximate before.. hershey's breaks apart and are a little over an 1/8th per rectangle.

get creative.:smoke:

6. If there is a tool store in your area called Harbor Freight, they carry scales. I picked one up there for 15 bucks, 10 after my roommates employee discount. Check them out, they have scales.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=93543

That link is just for proof they might carry one locally, and uh, just in case you decide you want to use the internet >_>

Peace mang.

7. I bought myself the cheapest scale on ebay I could find, came out to about 7 or 8 dollars.

8. i got a nice little $12 dollar gram scale at the Harbor Freight tool store locally here, but im sure you can jus order it offline if you dont have the store near you