Can anyone school me on how to send out a Money Order to Attitude?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by GrimloxK, Jan 6, 2011.

1. Okay so I got the basic gist of ordering from Attitude seedback and I decided to got the money order route.

Can anyone please lmk anything I need to do. I know i'm gonna have to go get the money order...lol...but how exactly do I mail it out.

Should I just fill out the money order put it in an envelope with the attitudes address on it and take it to the post office and let the clerk handle it?

Should I get some type of insurance on the money order through USPS?

Any tips/tricks are appreciated.

I'm usually good sending things throughout the U.S. but internationally i'm a noob.

All info is appreciated.

2. #2 Bullistic, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
    Money order? Fuck that noise.

Go to Walgreens and pick up a prepaid Visa/Mastercard. Before you buy it read the fine print to make sure it will work online and outside the US (first one I bought had "Only valid in the US" on it). Then order the seeds using that card. Now you only have to wait on shipping time 1 direction and none of your personal information is needed.

3. [quote name='Bullistic']Money order? Fuck that noise.

Go to Walgreens and pick up a prepaid Visa/Mastercard. Before you buy it read the fine print to make sure it will work online and outside the US (first one I bought had "Only valid in the US" on it). Then order the seeds using that card. Now you only have to wait on shipping time 1 direction and none of your personal information is needed.[/QUOTE

does it say outside the u.s.on it? i take it that its not the vanilla visa gift card then?I would like to know how to do this also.all the cards i see say u.s. only.

4. fees suck, ur best bet is getting a prepaid card and ur order will come ten times faster, citi bank offers it as a free service to customers and u can register it as a gift under a fake name ;) $4.95 subcharge and i believe money orders 1.95 plus tax.. plus postage and envelope.. plus paranoia and wait time.. go prepaid you won't regret it

5. I've yet to find a card that works out of the US that you don't have to supply the same personal info as you would to a bank for a real debit/credit card.

6. No the Vanilla Visa wont work, thats the one I first bought by mistake. The one that worked for me was the Vanilla Mastercard. It didnt say anything about working outside the US, it just didn't say "only valid in the US".

7. I got a couple of Vanilla Visa cards and they say they work wherever regular Visa does. I've also ordered a few times from GC and it always worked.

8. Well mine specifically said "Only Valid in the US". So maybe there are different types. Either way, just make sure you read it before you buy it.