Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone roll a perfect joint?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TR4FF1C, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Well my friend today came up to me and gave two free nubs they look dry but god damn there sticky lol since I misplaced my grinder i have to use my fingers but my joint came out ehh but its fat! I think the bud is Afghan or something similar to it . Just thought ill post :p

blaze it till the casket drops.

Attached Files:

2. when is the baby due?

3. ermm what do you mean I'm completely lost lol

4. *stevie voice
    your joint...is...pregnant

5. ah okay I get it lol sorry I got out of work and I'm tried .

6. Man that bud looks delicious! But yea I roll perfect joints all thanks to my roller..lol.

"Everything is better when u are high"

7. relax smoke one stress kills. 

oh and my joints are decent blunts are better but i pack bowls like a bawse

8. What a j should look more like : P

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

9. I wanna get those wraps lol can't find them at stores

10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393046993.502391.jpg my rolls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I suck at rolling..they burn uneven and quickly. I still try doing it because my girl can't smoke out of bowls for some reason.

12. I'm too cheap to roll joints. But when I do, I do alright.

13. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393050628.192457.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Man I'm jealous. I probably can't even roll as good as the guy who made this post.

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1393062505.677645.jpg

Prolly the best picture I have of my rolling skills.

Everything better with a bag of weed.

16. This may sound dumb but how do you get it to not look pregnant? I have been rolling for 5 years and mine still look pregnant. They smoke great but Damn I want a pretty joint

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

17. make sure the herb is spread evenly throughout the joint and press it down with your fingers or a card. if you have to you can roll it on a tabletop like back and forth with your palm after you rolled it and it should redistribute the herb some but if its like 9 months preggo gust smoke or unroll it. hit youtube up its a bunch of folks showing you better than i can type/tell you.

18. Thanks! Will try. Haven't been rolling as many lately but will try again soon.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

19. You can probably do a lot better than that if you had a grinder.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

20. yeah its really important for it to be broken down correctly or else its gonna be chunky and preggo