Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone relate to this? (how I am when I am high)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by greenwins3, Feb 5, 2008.

1. yeah im like that too..but also when im sober..just kind of intensified when im high...im a quiet person in general and i hate it..i just dont have as much to say as everyone else and people get used to that and kind of work it into their view of me that im not gona put as much into the conversation as everyone else which makes it even harder to get out of that observer rut

2. I wish I could turn it off too. I analyze things to death...
    But I am glad I am not the only person who feels like this..

3. I know exactly what you feel. I tend to stop talking and really just observe. I like to think about what other people are thinking and what their next move is gonna be. People watching is great, but sometimes it sucks. I enjoy being a sociable person and talking a lot and thats just not me when i'm high. I sort of feel out of the loop, especiall when some of my friends aren't smoking.

Because of this I have chosen to smoke alone or with the couple friends that I'm very comfordable around.

4. Dude thats how i feel alot i think. Except i have ONE friend that i trust. All of growing up i always just get close to 1 person. Right now im closer to my best friend(which is a girl) than ive been to most of my girlfriends, and its fucking great to have a fantastic friend to share shit with n not feel scared to express myself to, and not have to worry about the pressures caused by a physical relationship between us.

5. yea i get like that. Im very analytical, and like to try and figure out people and situations etc. Sometimes that leads me to sit in a room with some people and not say a word. Im normally just observing.

however, im normally hangin out with people just like me, so when we blaze, we end up having crazy conversations about people, religion, politics, philosphy and life in general. Its fun to hang around with simple people, but if ur like me, you need some friends on the same level of intelligence as you.

6. i'm definitely the same way. Much more introverted and analytical. I sometimes wish I could just turn off my brain, but it's just too valuable to me. In my opinion, although I miss out on things due to my over-analytical mind, shallow people are missing out an equally important part of life, which is deep thought and reflection.

7. I know exactly what your saying man. This feeling gets even worse when I'm on shrooms, so I don't do them anymore.

8. that whole observer and like the entire second paragraph i feel completely. I dont really like regret certain tv shows or whatever, but everything else i am right there with you on.

9. I understand your questioning. Life is full of tough questions [career, relationships, education, ect.] We just have to do what we feel is best and live day by day.