Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone reconize what strain im smoking? [pic]

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Skunk Dank, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 Skunk Dank, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
    Im wondering what strain im smoking. It has a very flavorful taste :p.
    I smoked some a few minutes ago and i think its more of an indica, but its 0:02 so im probably tired. Heres the picture of it

[​IMG]

2. it's almost impossible to identify a strain by a picture

3. You got yourself some brown stained green lavender kish from the south west africa.

No doubt about it.

4. My dealer sucks at trimming but theres loads of crystals on it. Got me really high last night, and it has a mango taste to it.

5. Yea its a strain called WEED, Otherwise known as ganja, marijuana, cannabis, the good good shit.

6. Ok, i didnt even know that >_>

7. looks like mexican dirt weed

8. if it tastes like mango, its probably mango. its not that uncommon especially during the summer

9. thats that derpy purpy herpie.

but FYI, you are wasting your time with this thread, there is literally NO WAY for us to say.....

10. Why do you wanna know the name so bad? Most dealers just say names to sell the bud anyway...

11. Looks like some Buddah's Belly to me. Either that or Giraffe Attack. With a hint of Bochie Bogo.

12. It's probably Laotian Monkey Grass Kush, due to the green, but it could also be the rare and extremely potent Dragon's Ear Mystic Banana Haze. It has to be one of those two.

13. Dog Shit OG