Can anyone recommend me some softwares for windows?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by The Bird Keeper, Nov 12, 2009.

1. I want to mix some of my bands materials at my home and also make some electronic/ambient type of stuff..I am still new to using programs in general, I have small experience with Garage Band and Logic for the mac, can anyone recommend me any good software that is similar to Logic for the windows os? thank you

2. Check out FL Studio. Lots of people use it and its not too hard to figure out the basics. Despite what people say, its a pretty powerful work station.

3. i agree on FL. ive been makin tunes with it for about 3 years now and im still learning! theres a lot to learn but like Funk said, it doesnt take much to get the basics.

Go to their website and download the demo. you cant save project files but you can export your songs as WAV or MP3. just be sure to completely finish them before closing the program! I cracked my version so i can save. you can check out how to do that on YouTube.