Can anyone recommend a single led lamp?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by sykesy89, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Hi wanting a single bulb for a mother plant , nothing expensive. Only going to need 10 cuttings every 2 months off her.

Could someone help us out with a bulb and a fitting with a plug so it’s ready to go?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. you gonna want around 100w of led which no single pluging bulb is gonna give you. you want a led pannel so.ething like a mars reflector or old style mars are very cheap and will do the job perfectly. there lesz than 100 dollers easy.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks for input mate I have a meizhi 1200w at the moment and 2 600w hps. I need another led for my small veg tent and one for mother / clone station so would you just get another meizhi panel but get x2 600s?

4. 2 pannels are better than1

i thought you just wanted a low wattage led to keep a mother i was keeping mothers and couple autos under a lil 120true watt mars pannel

• Like Like x 2
  5. Well at the moment I have 8x4 flower tent and a 80x80 cm veg tent ( small I know ) so my idea is to run the 1200w led and 2 hps in 8x4 again then get another 600w led for veg area.

I have a small led strip that would do for clones.

This is my second grow and I want to get on a 2 mont flower cycle.

6. I’m p obably going to find out my 80 x 80 is going to be far too small for a veg tent for 6 plants for 6 weeks. I should of got a 4x4

7. 80x80 should be ok depends what size you let the. get too lol 4 plants have more room in an 80x80 6 will.be a squeeze but only for veg so hopefully wont be too bad. you should deffo fill that space lol no wasted light hitting the floor haha

8. Haha probably my 8x4 was rammed with 7 plants in flower they was just like bushes

9. Think I might just go buy a 4x4 to be honest and have the 80x80 for mother plant and put a shelf in for clones on top.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I like your thinking Loki, think I’m going to go for 4x4 for veg tent cause I want to veg 6 plants for like 8 week ( time it takes flowering tent to flower ) then they can go straight into flower tent. Then 80x80 for mother and 2 autos?

11. Ordered a 4x4 and 5 critical autos haha , gonna ditch the mother plant and take cuttings off my lower branches before flower on the 10 lemon pies. Just need another light or 2 now.

12. just bought another maxibright air cooled hood , so ill have 3 - 600w hps in 8x4 and my 1200w meihzi in the 4x4 , now i just need a 600w meihzi for my 80x80 , should be a nice setup when all done.

• Like Like x 2