Can Anyone Recommend a Good Seed for me?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by naorb, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Hey guys im kinda knew at GC and this place has made me so wanting to grow 4 my own.
    I want to know if you guys can recommend a seed for me with the following in mind:

- cheap
    - easy for beginners
    - strong (planning on growing outdoor)
    - and the last and most important thing im worried about is weather resistant. i know that plants cant actually be weather resistant but any type of strain that can withstand things like too much rain and not enough sun light

lol im probably asking for the god of plants (weatherproof) but hey lets hear what u guys got :D

2. Where are you from? You are VERY late in the game.

3. I'm from south Florida. Right now the weather isn't so nice. In the forecast it says lightning and rain every day but it really isn't so precise. It doesn't rain here everyday but mostly and the problem is that it's unpredictable.what do u mean when u say late in the game?

4. He means that you would have to start literally today in order to have a harvest worth your effort. I would recommend grabbing a bag of the shittiest mids filled with the most seeds possible.... and start with those. Middy seeds can produce dank ass nug if you take care of the plant, plus you dont spend 60$ + and end up killing the damn thing. Start with bagseed (from your stash) and learn how to grow before you move on. Your location in FL means youll have a pretty long growing season, i say start em indoors and once they have 4 or 5 leaf sets transplant outside.

5. Starting way to late, especially with seeds. I wouldn't bother wasting money on ordering seeds this late. Just use bag seeds, your yield will be much lower than if you started early.

6. #6 naorb, Jun 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2009
    Thanks for all the input guys. K I think I'm gna start rly soon. Do all regs come with seeds cuz if so I'll buy regs

Edit. I also forgot to add that I doubt I'll be able to grow indoors. Any ideas on what I can do mate put it in a sheltered
    Spot?