Can anyone recognize these spots?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by GstackA, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Im on day 62 of my autos and i noticed these spots on my auto? 1520991751289.jpg Any feed back would be apreciated

Sent from my VS990 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. hard to see with the purple light but it kinda looks like rust disease. are the spots orange and textured?
    Rust Plant Disease

3. Yeah its like orange spots.[​IMG][​IMG] it happened after last feeding. Will it affect my yeild and do you have any suggestions?

4. rust is a fungus so if it is then a neem foliar might help. but first make sure what it is exactly, can you get a close up photo of a leaf with good lighting?

5. [​IMG]i was doing some reading i think it may be calcium deficiency

6. I think im over doing it on my nutes...i use. Fox Farms big bloom 3 tsp, tiger bloom 2 tsp, and 1 tsp cal mag per gal. I also use ph up to get my ph at 6.5

7. Yeah you're probably going a little too heavy and you don't need that much Cal Mag I'm a total foxfarm guy and I pretty much just give them like a power zero bottle cap of grow big big Bloom and tiger bloom. But I feed every other water and I probably only give them calmag maybe a teaspoon twice a month and I don't put it in my nudes it Fizzles with ph ups and downs

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

8. Ok thx

• Like Like x 1