can anyone point me in the direction of a 18.8 > 14.5 joint reducer?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by nstites2390, Jan 12, 2010.

1. #1 nstites2390, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
    like the one pictured on the precooler in this vid? thanks :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_ey2bb8s-Y"]YouTube- NEW RooR 18.8mm Slide in EHLE 5mm Ice Ball Cylinder w/ Teardrop AC[/ame]

edit: just watched vid again and realized that might be a stopper lol. but if not.. i'd like to find a reducer thats low profile like that.

2. #2 missionskatesTX, Jan 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
  3. ahh good shit dude.. thanks

4. anytime,

i got one sitting here, it's fantastic. it's multiuse really....when your loading your 14mm slides, the reducer can also serve as a slide stand! so you don't have to hold it while loading....

good stuff.

5. What about an increaser with a 14.5mm male joint with the inside of 18.8mm?

6. That is just pimp right there man. Wish they had 18.8-14.5, like the op needs, i would consider 1 of those. I looked at the RooR reducers, they are a separate piece of glass from the diffy/downstem. And on a lil sis, it extends the height of the bowl to high for me, its already at eye level. great looking product though...

7. contact any blower and have them make you one. preston, sheepdawg, SSFG etc etc etc. or there was one of the popular sites that had them in stock

8. If there was a 14.5 OD and 18.8 ID bushing then I'd imagine the universe would explode. There's stuff like the EHLE but nothing low profile for obvious reasons.

9. I will be picking up a reducer soon, ill probably end up getting the roor since ill be ordering a diffy from "everyone" and split the cost of shipping. But i really like that low profile reducer. Who owns one? Does it fit bowls nice and snug or is there alittle slack? Just curious.

10. i ordered mine as soon as i got a reply.. so i'll be sure to let you know when i get it in the mail.

11. cool, thanks

12. on GC's head shop...look in spare parts at diffusers...they have it there :) i'm buying it myself :bongin:

13. mine came in the mail today :)

just what'd i'd expect.. works perfectly

14. awesome.
    glad we could help you out!:hello: