Can anyone lucid dream?

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbJedenTag, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Once I had a bad dream where I could never leave school new laws said students have to stay in school until graduation and not go home till then. So in the dream we were sleeping in the classroom and I woke up screaming for my mom. The whole class was laughing at me and I didnt realize why until I look down and saw I was I my boxers. That's when I realized I was dreaming so I took controls and started asking my classmates questions about why they were in my dream. This was boring so I tried flying but I could not do it. So I went back to the classroom to fuck this chick and she told me that if I do I will wake up from a wet dream so I didn't. When she said that I was so embarrassed I woke up in real life.

2. Thank you guys for all the responses, I will most definetly do the A thing on my hand a dream journal. Thank you all:).

3. i have only once or twice...but i had to work at it...i tell you what, its the most surreal shit ever, almost seems even more real than "real life"

4. What did you do in your dream?

5. yeah everyone can lucid dream...the thing is.. can anyone astral project? now that's a whole nother level.

6. I've been lucid dreaming every single day for the past week. I think it has something to do with the weed I've been smoking. Its dank shit :)

7. Holy shit I have a new obsession.

I have to learn to do this.

8. ive done it a few times, i tried training for it but it can get really tedious.

9. Tried a couple times. Even stopped smoking and couldnt do it.