can anyone identify

Discussion in 'General' started by bubonic chronic, Feb 17, 2006.

1. i got these 4 pills from a friend of mine today. they are suppost to be vicodin but i can't tell if they are. the pills are light blue and say 35 97 and between the 35 and the 97 there is like a crevice and underneath the 97 it has a v. is this vicodin. any info would be greatly apreciated thanks.

2. i know for a fact vicodins are white. but xanax's are blue and football shaped

3. I'm not trying to be a dick, but everytime a pill ID thread comes up, all I can say is that GOOGLE KNOWS YOUR ANSWER.

First link on a search of "pill 3597":

http://www.pharmer.org/node/678

4. yuuuppp

reppin the Nasti Nati i see. what area cinci you from?(its where i am from and where i am usually at over the summer and occasional weekends)

5. i tried google and couldn't find shit thats why i asked here. i was livin in the downtown area but i just recently moved up to north college hill.

6. Understandable. For future reference though, if you type the word "pill" followed by the numbers on it, google will find it. It's worked for me every time I've needed a pill ID'd.

7. aight i called up an outa state pharmacy and found out that it is hydrocodone which is what vicodin is so its cool. peace

8. That's good, but the link I gave you above said it was 10mg hydrocodone and 625mg of tylenol. So don't take like 5 of them, bad shit happens with that much tylenol.

9. oh ok, NCH is better than downtown i guess, even tho a ton of hookups are downtown

always sweet to find people from the area

10. Judging by that link its Hydrocodone, which is vicodin. Have fun

11. In the future. These 3 sites will help you identify any pill you have, unless its some wierd foriegn shit. www.idthispill.com www.drugs.com (use there pill identification wizard. and www.rxlist.com use pill imprint search

12. Hydrocodone - V 3597
    Submitted by kirby on February 27, 2005 - 4:08pm.

[​IMG]

Generic Name: Hydrocodone, Acetaminophen
    Strength: 10 mg, 650 mg
    Manufacturer: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
    Trade Name: N/A
    Type: Analgesic
    Comment: Photographer unknown. Imprint V3597