Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone identify this stuff? I always smoke it but i dont know wat it is

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Ash654, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Heyy, Would anyone be able to tell me wat this type of weed is. its practically all my dealer sells me...[​IMG]

2. Nice try. :/

3. I dont know how to add my pic.

4. upload it to imageshack.us then post the forum link they give you

5. Upload it to imageshack.us first, or tinypic.com.

6. we more than likely wont be able to tell you what strain it is any ways bro

7. Yeah it's hard (impossible) to nail from looks alone.

8. [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This probably the most basic stuff... i see it everywhere around where i live...

9. Dog food kush my man. Enjoy that!

10. I believe that's what they call "Marijuana"

11. Dammit I was gonna say that :p

12. Is your name ash? :)

13. I'll never figure out why people think pictures like this would give anyone an indication to what kind of bud it is... I mean I know some people are new to toking but it's common sense...

14. All pot looks roughly the same, and we can't see anything from that pic. Is this thread a joke? lol. I can't even see if it's light green, dark green or purple...

15. tbh it could be dank or regs i cant really tell.
    can you smell it through the bag?
    is it really sticky?
    when you break it up are there a bunch of trichs on your fingers?
    if the answer is yes to those questions then it COULD be dank.

16. it looks like rabbit shit..

17. It doesn't look too special anyway. to tell u the truth I've never even seen bud that brown before. Our mids around here are like 80% green and 20% brown probally. U got some dog shit reggies!

18. I can't help you with identification, and I doubt anyone can, but I know you shouldn't listen to this guy.

19. How did yu guess... r yu phsycic? hahahaha....:)