Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone identify this strain?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by BakedSquirrel, Dec 24, 2015.

1. #1 BakedSquirrel, Dec 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2015
    Smells super earthy, slight cheese smell. Usually smoke Super Skunk here in the UK and smells the complete opposite if this helps, I know its hard to tell from a picture.. about to roll up, will update with the effects [​IMG] View attachment 1941419

2. Is that Marijuana? Careful man, that shit will fuck you up.

3. If it smells like cheese its cheese, especially if you've bought it in the UK.

4. I remember my first bag

5. *ba dum tss*
    Thanks man, after looking up cheese it definitely fits the bill. Mainly head high, euphoric, etc. I approve! Not related but I find some of the stuff here in the UK slightly more potent than the dank sold in coffeeshops (I know they're mostly similar strains)

6. Just curious as my dealer sometimes doesn't know what strain he's getting from the supplier. I'm glad you remember your first bag, bravo.

7. you can't identify a strain by a pic...

good luck

Attached Files:

8. If you check on lealfy then you might be able to i.d it but even then thats a stretch.