Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone identify this strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by andrewdovers, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hello everyone! This is my first post, and I was looking for help to try and identify this bud I got yesterday. It was a gift from a friend who got it from a friend who harvests, he thinks it's white russian but I'm not too sure.
    [​IMG]

2. Can anyone identify this strain?  no

3. idk but it looks sexy.

4. It's called your moms vag

smoke up

5. OH YEAH FASHO MAYNE. That's og kush with 18.4601% thc. I can tell just by looking at it!

6. Take a little off the bud, and put it on your toungue.. Is it spicy??

7. Why the hell wouldn't you be too sure?  Please, I'm really interested in hearing why you are doubting its not the strain you were told it was.

8. Because I've smoked white russian before and I sense some differences in taste/looks, etc. I might be wrong, and my friend is also wondering if it is something else. whatever the hell it is, it got me high as I've ever been before and tastes delicious

9. Thats like me pouring a random beer in a glass and asking you to identify it by color- but its even more ridiculous to guess a marijuana strain based on a picture. 

10. I would think if the grower said its white russian then its white russian, people tend to take pride in their grows.  Even if from the same strain different grow styles can bring a variety of different potencies and tastes depending on the nutrients used, when the bud was harvested, when it was trimmed, how long it was dried and cured, et cetera .  Every plant is different although the effect of the high should be about the same.  Was the white russian you smoked before home grown?

11. I could barely find out by looks but can find out by smell

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. nice picture, but no, nobody can tell what strain you got just by looking at a picture, its nearly impossible, don't worry though your not the first to ask and certainly won't be the last.  

13. Not if I can help it.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. :laughing:  :laughing:

hahahaha

Couldn't resist taking the pic and posting here Screen shot 2013-10-23 at 8.08.59 PM.png

15. Looks a lot like some Santa Cruz Haze I had recently. It looked almost identical, but it could be anything. It looks like great quality though!

16. Hahah yall crack me up at least yall entertained him lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Looks a bit like amnesia haze

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. This strain is definitely weed.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app