Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone Identify if this is contaminated bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diller07, Aug 3, 2012.

1. I don't see anything.. but it's hard to tell in a picture. Looks good to me tho

2. The only thing wrong with that bud is that it isn't inhaled into your lungs yet! Smoke it, it's fine:wave:

3. I no you guys are probably from America, you don't have this problem over there, maybe if any UK or Ireland users could tell... Zoom in on the stem in the first pic... the stem looks dodge to me?

4. Does look a bit dodge but probably all good, the way to tell is to rub your fingers after, picking it and normally there will be some of the spray on your fingers and also if it's harsh to smoke.

5. Sprayed with what? Looks fine to me besides the questionable quality

6. Looks good to me :smoke:

7. Looks beautiful to me, toke up man!

8. Before i had a scope i would check if its sprayed by seeing if the ash goes hard mate.

9. Have you never seen dank before. ;)

10. smoke it .

11. yep, it burns fine, no hard ash, its a grey white ash, tastes nice too....
    Just looked really dodge...
    In Ireland more than 70% of cannabis is contaminated in some form,
    Tests carried out showed samples having sand, silica, shoe polish and Brix extenders..
    You can never b too careful, Uk and Ireland smokers b ware of this sh1t...

12. Looks good to me

13. [quote name='"diller07"']yep, it burns fine, no hard ash, its a grey white ash, tastes nice too....
    Just looked really dodge...
    In Ireland more than 70% of cannabis is contaminated in some form,
    Tests carried out showed samples having sand, silica, shoe polish and Brix extenders..
    You can never b too careful, Uk and Ireland smokers b ware of this sh1t...[/quote]

That's shit man. I can't believe they would contaminate weed what is even the point? Just grow it yourself! Looks fine though have fun toking :smoking:

14. Buds themselves look really strange in the first picture. Should be fine to toke