Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone here honestly say that theyve rubbed extra virgin olive oil on their body in the shower?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 14, 2013.

1. #1 MasterChronicDroKush420, Oct 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2013
    Well I can.  I finally did it today after wandering what it was like.  I guess that's what the ancient Greeks did, so I thought I'd try it.  I heard good things about it online.  I rubber it all over my body, including my face and hair.  I took a long hot shower, and washed my hair with shampoo a couple of times, but I didn't let the soapy water touch the rest of my body, as that would dissolve the extra virgin olive oil.

As I lay here on my bed, I marvel how how damn smooth my skin is.  My penis feels amazingly smooth...wow.

I was very high at the time.  Still am.

2. Can't say that I have

3. like once a week I'll mix it with lotion and rub it all over my body and sleep on it like that until I shower in the morning

I try to do it more often but I forget. shit's magic though

4. I didn't need to know how smooth your penis is brah  :bongin:

5. ....how smooth is it?

6. Sometimes I'll put my butt plug into extra virgin olive oil but that's about it.

7. I had a buddy who would do this a lot, he was really into maintaining his skin.

Sent from the Gods.

8. Sounds like someone got himself a nice bag of quality weed and had a lovely Sunday with it!

9. I wanna do this..

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. yea i could use some moisturizing ha.. how do you do it again? shower with it on but dont wash it off?

11. Haven't seen one bad review yet. Intriguing.

12. I only washed it off my hair and face.

13. I'm gonna do this and get a smoothness rating of 1-10 from my chick. Will report back everyone keep an eye out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Gets high, covers self with olive oil, plays with smooth penis all night

15. Surprisingly, not what I thought this thread was going to turn into. Lol thankfully.

16. I used it to shave once. Worked pretty well.

17. We're a pretty classy bunch here at GC.