Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone help me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by inhalantraptor, Oct 19, 2012.

1. Hey guys I have a question Can anybody help me find a stash jar like this?

image-2119539914.png

image-614245625.png

I've had this one for three years now, I remember I got it with a 200$ pair of contacts. I loved it because it was perfect for on the go toking it was tiny but fit 2.8 grams, so I would just throw it in my pocket every morning with a lighter an little one hitter. But tonight I accidentally tapped it to hard to get my weed out and it broke so now I would like to buy another one but without spending 200$ for it lol.

Thank you, to anyone who can direct me on where to find one of this proportion with an airtight lid can be found.

2. Try an arts/crafts store like Michael's or try Wal-Mart, and just look where their mason jars are. I'm sure they'll have mason jars around that size.

3. [quote name='"jpres"']Try an arts/crafts store like Michael's or try Wal-Mart, and just look where their mason jars are. I'm sure they'll have mason jars around that size.[/quote]

Okay I'll look, I thought I was going to have to buy it offline, so thank you lol. :)