Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone help me with

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by panflake, Jan 2, 2010.

1. Finding a dealer I usually ask my friend if he has a connect and then he'll pick it up but i don't have a steady dealer and I'm a very shy person and I don't talk much to people I don't know so it's hard for me to meet new people. Any ideas or suggestion? Thanks in advance

2. ASK your friend for the connects number or for his friends who have other connects. Or go out to a stoner spot and make friends with them. Find a party, go around the back and look for people smoking blunts then ask if anybody knows where the fruits/herbs/green/weed or whatever you call it is at !

3. If I get the number how do I go about picking up from him or how do I introduce myself. I'm extremely shy so it's like impossible for me to just start talking to people

4. find yourself a stoner group at a party hang with them for awhile then ask if they know a way to get pot. never know that hookup could be right there in the room
    good luck

5. i used to be this way

make friends with one or always ask the same one and you guys will become friends

or something more than strangers

6. i agree with him ^ 100%

the way i did it was i went along with who ever was gettin me weed then talked to the dealer tellin him ive been going through my friend for a while can i get your number? (dealers love getting more customers :D)

Another thing i did was just talking to my peers and askin "you smoke green?" then if i get a yes i say we need to smoke sometime... nice way to get high with a bunch of random ppl and ask them how they get their green

7. That sounds good but in my head it seems really weird if I just come out and say I've been buying through my friend can I get ur number. Is it just me