Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone help me out??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Davorrr, Dec 27, 2011.

1. If i had an air thight jar and some bud could i just throw the bud in the jar and close the

jar for it to cure or do i need to do something else?

2. If its just harvested dense weed, you need an air tight glass DRY jar..put the bud in and open every free days, make sure it's not to big, becuase that'll cause mold

3. Its weed that i bought from a homie that he cured already can i just stick it in a jar and let cure on?

4. [quote name='"Davorrr"']Its weed that i bought from a homie that he cured already can i just stick it in a jar and let cure on?[/quote]

Yeah just open it every few days

5. Thats pretty tight im gonna save .2 from every gram i but and just keep putting it in there and when it gets full( its like 5 inches tall ) im going to let is set for 6 months then smoke and get really high

6. [quote name='"Davorrr"']Thats pretty tight im gonna save .2 from every gram i but and just keep putting it in there and when it gets full( its like 5 inches tall ) im going to let is set for 6 months then smoke and get really high[/quote]

Thats a good idea if you have the will power to not smoke it when your dry.

7. True and im actually just going to wait to fill it up half way and hopefully i dont touch it when im dry lol