can anyone help me out plz

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budbhoy, May 2, 2008.

1. Hi fellow tokers i,ve got 6 NL5/Haze in an N.F.T system they,ve been flushing for 5 days now my question is they look ready 9wks are up in 5 days but they look ready now loads of yellow leaves been pulled of em.I used vitalink grow&bloom big bud,carboload,hygrozyme & a little ripen which seems to have worked a treat now my plants are bending due to the weight on the tops would it be a good idea to chop the heavy bud sites & leave the rest of plant to see if buds fill out i don,t want the THC to start losing potency plz can anyone comment on the matter coz i need a little help thanks Budbhoy:confused::smoking::smoking:

2. if they look ready then it's harvest time. :smoking:

3. Hi m8 wots the best way to tell when plants are ready to harvest & can i cut my top buds off 5 days before the last week & let the bottom flowers grow a bit more if they will as there basically brown all over & i want a nice heavy stone any help much appreciated:smoking:

4. The best time to harvest is when the trichomes on the plant are 60% cloudy and 40% amber.

I would suggest you harvest the whole plant and not just parts of it. Too much stress on the plant when you start hacking at it.

5. ive seen seemorebuds harvest off the top halves of hundreds of his plants to let the bottom mature further. i dont honestly know how a plant would take to that though. i just know seemore rocks.

6. I've basically gotten 2 harvests doing this, but you'll want to do something to seal the cut. I used well burned ashes and it worked fine (the ashes are purified by being burned, making them sterile).

E