Can Anyone Help Me Identify This Please? :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by IceCreamPaintjob, May 21, 2013.

1. #1 IceCreamPaintjob, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Not sure what strain it is!

photo.JPG

Sorry, rotated for some reason!

2. Nobody can tell you what strain that is.

All I can say for sure is that to me it looks indica dominant

3. its extremely more difficult to tell what the strain is until it is older and especially finished-- but mainly by the taste, smell, effects and other characteristics but then even that can be difficult because it must be familiar smoke to someone. also it is deff. SATIVA dominant (this will grow tall and skinny if you dont LST or super crop) because of the thin leaves will, me more of a head high (instead of body) and more drought tolerant -- he must have them mixed up^ :p

4. You're right! T'was a silly question. How's it lookin' though? :) Thanks for the diagnostic! Hoping to harvest in a month.

5. it's durban poision. Anyone can tell just by looking at the pic.

6. #6 joe 60, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    The fan leaves will tell you if its indica dominant not the sugar leaves or bud sites
    so if the fan leaves are the size of your hans there no question about it and if they are small and thin its sativia dominat

also if your plants in week 4 of flower its more likly to be indica
    sativa dominat strains will take longer in flower to get to this stage week 6 of flower or longer

you have nute burn, tips of the fan leaves are brown, you need to flush the root mass to stop the problem

7. Looks like you got yourself some MARIJUANA brother