Can anyone help me? I don't know what this is, I thought it was a worm but I haven't found anything

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CityFarmeR420, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Pics don't work

2. I think I got it, lol

3. That's bud rot. Usually due to high humidity. Remove all of the affected areas because it will continue to spread. Make sure youre not folier spraying at all, and lower the humidity to stop and prevent .

4. if you can't get the humidity down get air moving through your plant with a fan

5. bud rot.... usually will only be on inside of bud due to catties and their crap.... that looks like its the whole bud.... which make me think botrytis ….. not an expert still learning myself but from what ive been experiencing myself id say its worse than caterpillars/worms

6. Really?? Thank you so much

I'm growing out side so I really can't control the temperature and humidity but I have cut out everything I could find like that, I even cut pieces of the closest bud to it

• Like Like x 1
  7. Should I bring them inside? It's starting to cool down now in my area, we are almost in October, another week to go, is there anything I can do to save them?