Can anyone help me find a good glass blower?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, May 16, 2008.

1. whats up gc? ive been lovin my two new bongs but theres just something missing..and the other day i realized what i need...i need a claw bowl for Dr. Zoidbong....for those of you who havent met the good doctor http://forum.grasscity.com/recreational-marijuana-use/219002-new-2-foot-bong-4.html hes the man but i need to find a blower who could make the a costum claw bowl to match zoidberg....if anyone knows any email address/phone numbers that would be helpful or any glass forums with a way to contact the artists.....all help is greatly apprieciated.....

2. Aww damn dude. I can't believe you got a Zoidberg tube. That's so fucking awesome.

As for a bowl, I'd start off by asking the person that you got the tube from... ;)

3. i asked them when i was buying it and for some reason they wouldnt do it? so now im forced to look else where and i really want a claw bowl cause that would be dope!!!!

4. Well, you'd probably want someone who's good at sculpting glass.

Clinton is incredible, but it's pretty much impossible to get custom work from him.

I'd probably say Freeek is your best bet. He's pretty good at sculpting, and does custom work.

5. how would i go about getting in contact with him? ive seen some of his work in sheizes collection and it looks pretty damn good

6. PM sent. :wave:

7. ima agree with My Fax, Freeek has some amazing glass.

8. Heh... That is a sick pipe man!

-Antwan L.

9. He sure does. :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. The Zoidbong is sick! Good luck man