Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone give me advice?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xa75k, Jan 25, 2013.

1. What's up GC! Now I've been smoking for a few years now, I got big into dope after they helped with anxiety issues a few years ago. These days I usually only smoke alone, it helps me relax, and I get to pick my own music :) I'm sure some of you are the same way. However, my friends smoke too, and my one friend in particular a lot. He'll always want to smoke and it's not like I don't want to i'd just rather do it in the comfort of my house than out in a sketchy place, and would feel weird inviting him over. Besides, he's kind of annoying when he's high. Any advice?

2. tell everyone you stopped smoking?

3. It's pretty simple. Don't smoke with him. Do what YOU want to. I usually don't invite people over to smoke. I'd rather go to a friend's house that way I can leave when I want.

4. When I clicked on it I thought this was about you getting big (addicted) to dope (heroin) but really you need advise on this? If you don't want to smoke with people don't... Simple as that.