Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can Anyone Explain This?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by urbanApex, Jun 17, 2013.

1. so awhile back i found a sac in my moms room and took it out back and smoked it. It was only 1 or 2 bowls worth but the thing about the tree was that it was very VERY light colored like a yellowish brown almost and pretty much all shake but the high it gave is a high ive never gotten before. Not that it was intense or anything but it gave me like a "natural" feeling of plain ol happiness. It wasnt the same as anything ive ever smoked idk wtf it was. not like ima ask my mom YO WHAT STRAIN WAS THAT haha but damn. Im guessing whatever it was was pure sativa. I cant remember if i felt a body buzz at all cause this was like 8 or 9 months ago but im pretty sure i had no body buzz.

2. Why did you steal your Mums weed dude?

Sent from my GT-S5369 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. dont steal from your family, thats fucked
    it sounds like she had reggie tho, you only felt that natural sense of happiness because you barely hit the threshold effects, try smoking a very small amount of your usual bud ill bet you feel the same way

4. yeah definitely dont ask her about it unless you are prepared to  admit that you stole it. and then be prepared to probably not get an answer. don't steal other people's stash dude, that's not cool. especially your mom's...

5. Brown shake sounds like some schwag.. Or vaped weed which can still get you pretty high.  Idk, I wouldn't ask your mom though and be careful, my friend got kicked out a week ago for plucking his dads nugs.  I don't know what your mom is like, but some people freak the fuck out.  If I had a kid and he was smoking MY weed I'd be super salty with the fucker.

6. was probably just cured if it was sitting a while

7. she didnt even notice its good lol. + it was there awhile before i smoked it