Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Can anyone explain this to me?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Doctorwhozel, Jul 18, 2017.

1. So I went and took a drug test got a negative-dilute. Had to go for a re-test 3 days later, I got an email today saying I needed to call the medical review office, she said I failed for marijuana and my results will be given to my employer. Maybe 2 hours later my employer said I could start tomorow? I live in MA where it recreational. But I am just suprised, they can't take back their offer can they?

2. You should be good if weeds legal where you live it'd be like meds the doctor gave you showing up in a drug test there legal so they can't do anything unless your showing up to work out of your face :smoke: